With lockdown easing and many more of us being able to get up close and personal, it’s a great time to get a massage. Whether you have had the Covid vaccine or not, your mobile massage therapist will still take great care when it comes to safety regulations and Covid-19.
Book your massage now
If you have been missing your regular massage or maybe would like to try it out for the first time, there is no time like the present to get that massage.
When you phone to book your mobile massage therapist in London, they will ensure that you understand the Covid hygiene measures that need to be adhered to. Because the massage is taking place in your home, office or hotel room, it is up to you to keep the room clean and well ventilated.
Getting a safe massage
As far as your mobile massage therapist is concerned, here are a few of the things they will do to ensure Covid safety:
- Cleaning the massage table – not all therapists use a mobile massage table but those that do will clean it in-between each treatment, wiping it down with a special solution to remove any possibility of infection.
- Protecting themselves – your therapist will normally wear a mask and will cleanse their hands before starting the process. If soap and water are not available, they will use a hand sanitiser.
- Letting in the fresh air – keep the room at a comfortable temperature but with a window open to blow away any contaminants.
- Prevent the spread of germs – if you cough or sneeze, throw the tissue in a bin and wash your hands. Your therapist will do the same.
- Reduce the spread of infection – any objects regularly touched by your therapist will be wiped down. This will include bottles containing essential oils and essences.
It’s up to you whether you wear a mask or not. However, government guidelines recommend that clients wear a facemask when receiving a mobile massage, whether in their own home, office or hotel room.